This year, we are on a mission to have the #BestWinterEver. Less whining. Minimal complaining. And much more FUN. Yes, even if it’s chilly (freezing) out there. And I don’t know about you, but having a list just makes things a whoooole lot easier—not to mention makes them all the more likely to happen. Enter: Winter Checklist.
Use this exact list or some variation of it to have your own #BestWinterEver! You can even download the actual winter checklist here if you are visual and prefer something pretty.
True North Winter Checklist
1. hike to A FROZEN WATERFALL
2. Snowshoe: 3+ Different spots
3. DOWNHILL SKI
4. CROSS COUNTRY SKI – while not getting upset 🙂
5. FAT TIRE BIKE IN CUYUNA, Minnesota
6. Ice Fish – and catch one!
7. Snow Tube
8. TRY CURLING FOR THE FIRST TIME
9. Go to a Winter Festival
10. Visit Minnesota Ice Castles
11. Ice SkatE
12. Drink at an Ice Bar
13. Drink at a holiday-themed bar
14. Enjoy a Winter Bonfire
15. Fun Day of holiday shopping
16. Christmas Cookie Day
17. Watch 3 holiday Movies
18. Football Sunday with allLL of the snacks
19. COZY CABIN GETAWAY
20. Leave Minnesota for the beach—Everyone needs a break!
Download your own checklist! It’s pretty and fun and will definitely keep you on track. Save it to your phone or take a screenshot. And whenever you are trying to think of weekend plans, WHOOP…there it is!
You + the Winter Checklist
- Check back in on this post where I will be sharing my experiences and giving you ALL of the details and tips. All winter long.
- Connect with me on Facebook and Instagram where you can follow along in real-time. PLUS, my Instagram HIGHLIGHTS will have the pretty winter checklist you can screenshot and use on Stories.
- Share your own photos and use the hashtag #BestWinterEver. Whether you’re out skiing on the slopes or enjoying a night in watching The Holiday, I want to see!
- Spread the word with your friends and family.
Let’s Have the #BestWinterEver!
Read Minnesota Winter: 6 Places to Visit in 2020-21 for some spots where you can accomplish a lot of these ideas! Happy Winter!